RE: [SCA Newcomers] White apron strings

  • Chris Chastain
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2008
      Don't sweat the "white belt" thing, It's easy to tell if it's a knights belt
      and a apron string. Knights tend to decorate their belts with pewter or
      other metals and can easily be identified. But as our esteemed laurel
      stated, you have an issue you got backup!

      Yours in Humble Service,

      Dmitrii

      Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will
      stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving
      path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so
      far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.

      Sir Winston Churchill

      Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.
      - Samurai maxim