Re: Moving North

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , May 14, 2001
      Dear Cos,<br>It will be wonderful to have you
      here! I am one of the two head cooks for the event so I
      may be rather 'not-around' until and through then but
      I do want to meet face to face.<br>Yes! The
      Needleworkers Guild (I actually am a founding member although I
      rarely go these days, other activities take my
      energies.) is all inclusive of the needle arts. I was never
      much for embroidery although at the behest of the then
      Baroness Elspeth, I learned enough to get by. My interests
      were more in trying to be at least decently covered
      and see that my husband and child were too. Not a
      great skill but I can sew a seam. My love is lucetting.
      Simple, easy, portable and looks like you are doing
      something!<br>Yes, the Stock Pavilion is where fighting, archery,
      fencing, and sundry other activities are held every
      (almost) Wednesday and Sunday. I think our web site has a
      map link but if you want more info, email me-
      mohawk5@...<br>It sounds like you are making contacts here but let
      me know if there is something you need. Did you see
      the info at our site for the Jara List? Not a whole
      lot passes there but it is a great way to hear what
      is up.<br>Sorry, need to run again.<br>Good health
      attend thee and thine as you make the pilgrimage north,
      fair cousin!<br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003