Re: [SCA Newcomers] Looking for information on Ostgardr or the Southern Region of the East

  • Bulgarelli Maria
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17 11:02 AM
      Oh Wolfy, please don't take what I said the wrong way.
      I really meant mundanely. Socially the northeast is
      totally different from the rest of the country. The
      person was asking not only about SCA but also general
      life in the area. NYC is a totally different animal
      than any other city in the northeast too. So I cna't
      even say definitely what she'll see in the area,
      mundanely. However, I would expect nothing less that
      courtesy from the SCAdians in the area, having met
      some of them myself.

      Have a great day.

      Maria