Moving North

  • ladybrighde
    Message 1 of 2565 , May 14, 2001
      Dear residents of the Barony of Jararvellir, My
      lord and I will be relocating to your lovely barony at
      the end of this current month. We have been living in
      the Kingdom of Trimaris for the past several years,
      and have become dismayed at the lack of employment in
      our area. So, we have decided to move north, where I
      grew up, and have many friends and family. As you can
      imagine, this move is both saddening and revitalizing for
      us, as we will be leaving our peers, our household,
      and our friends behind in Trimaris, while looking
      forward to the new and exciting opportunities that lie
      before us in the Middle Kingdom. <br>My husband has
      already contacted a few good gentles in Jararvellir to
      ask about fighter practices and armoring workshops.
      As both of us have been in the SCA for many years
      (my husband 14, and myself 9) we are a bit beyond
      needing newcomer help, but as we are unfamiliar with your
      area, we felt getting in contact with the local
      hospitallers would help us get acquainted with the group and
      customs. <br>We look forward to meeting all of
      you.<br><br>Lady Brighde nic Ghille-ladir, Called
      "Brekke",<br>Lord Sulaman al Rashid al Tanisi,<br>& our son, Abbud
      al Habib ibn Sulaman
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003