Re: [SCA Newcomers] Thank you so much

  • Dianne
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 7, 2008
      Thank you all so much for the advice and votes of confidence. The
      advice you gave is great. I will be contacting the Hospitaler and go
      from there.

      I live in Hell Michigan. For all those who are not familiar with
      Michigan it is about 30 min north west of Ann Arbor.>>

      Welcome, Jess, from a South Lyon expatriate!

      My DH was tickled to death with his June 6, 2006 shirt from Hell.

      Laurensa