Chirurgeon-in-Training

  • Let's just leave it as "Sean"
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
      Thank you to all who helped to lead me down the right pathes. I have
      been accepted as a Chirurgeon-in-Training inthe Kingdom of the East.
      I am looking forward to working at upcoming events, under a warranted
      Chiurgeon of course. I have one question about something that I'm not
      quite clear on, How do I let it be known that at an event that I am a
      CiT on duty? I've seen mention of a plain red baldrick, but is that
      what is used in the Eastern Kingdom? Or, is it just a favor with the
      Chiurgeonate's device on it? I don't want to offend anyone at an
      event or have someone think that I am warranted. Justin are you out
      there this poor old fool needs your help again.
      My many thanks in advance,
      Pax
      Sean the Poor
    • Bhadra
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
        Congrats! I don't think there would be anything wrong with letting people
        know you are a CiT onsite, it might even be welcome, relax, have fun, work
        hard and don't sweat the small stuff and you will be fine.

        Sabina