( OT ) Ride to Gulf Wars?

  • kathyg@hiwaay.net
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 26 1:34 PM
      Greetings,

      I am interested in transportation to and from Gulf War.

      I just thought there may be a new person with a vehicle and NO gas money that
      may be interested in teaming up with a veteran with some gas money, but NO
      vehicle. Also, I would be glad to give some guidance in helping you attend
      your first War.

      After being in the SCA for about 20 years, I have the grab, camping equipment,
      and all that stuff, but my mini-van is worn out and does not run any more, and
      being on disablity, I am not able to afford a replacement. So, I am wondering,
      if anyone is looking for an additional passager that can help pay for the gas?
      I am located in Huntsville, Alabama, just off I-65, which runs between
      Nashville, Tn and Birmingham, Alabama. If your route to Gulf Wars takes you
      close by, and you would like to pick up another paying passager, I would like
      to talk with you about working out some transportation. Since I do not work, I
      am open to going any day, the earlyer in the week, the better.

      Thank you,

      Alara

      Lady Alara MacGregor of Perth
      Kingdom of Meridies