Retraction of Post

  • Sebhdann
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2008
      I would like to let everyone know that due to the possible copyright
      violations for the 'Tournaments Illustrated' on CD idea (as pointed out by
      numerous people), I've deleted the original post. I've also emailed
      Jarnakar with the results.

      My apologies to everyone for tying up the bandwith over this. But I have
      certainly learned a lot from this experience. :-|

      Yrs,

      --
      Sebhdann ingen Cinaedha
      Shire of Wyewood, An Tir