Re: [SCA Newcomers] Opinions needed:

  • Briana Delaney
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2008
      yes, 1500's. No the affair was not to be long. It was only a day or
      two... Hearing of me he kidnapped me though. I wouldn't say I was
      permitted, so much as ran away for a while. Doesn't mean I didn't lie
      about what happened when I got back either! My mother, I think, was
      already depressed by her situation in life. (Ever reached that "last
      straw" moment?)
      Stop gap yeah...
      And maybe he got married again, and the woman turned out to be
      infertile... or something.
      I may change it up some, but the basic story is what I want.