A whole new ME.

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , May 3, 2001
      Well, the move is happening as planned. And I
      have changed Yahoo Profiles/ Id's. Had to finally part
      ways with the antiquated Military Yahoo Id from back
      in the day. It has been replaced by my An Tiran SCA
      name. Won't be going by Sven anymore either as that was
      only for while I was in the Midrealm (and on
      is great, you can change personas like changing
      Tjorkilsson
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003