RE: [SCA Newcomers] New to the SCA

  • David Tholl
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 18, 2008
      MR. Black that does help me, thanks. Dave

      "Parr, Brian M. IT3 (FITZ CC)" <parrbm@...> wrote: All heavy combat armor that is made of metal must be 16 gauge steel or
      thicker (For gauges of steel the smaller the number the thicker) and for
      leather it must be armor grade 13/15 oz leather. Padding differs from
      kingdom to kingdom some not requiring any. Hope this helps.

      Phillip the Black

      (Munedane Brian M. Parr)

      You are not what you were born, but what you have it in yourself to be.

      From: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:scanewcomers%40yahoogroups.com>