Congratulations Sebastian

  • Sandra Durling
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2008
      Greetings to the Populace,

      Happy Valentines Day!!!!

      I would like to congratulate Sebastian as he was elected in as Dragon's Mists Chronicler last night. I'm so happy to have you on board. Although I've known you for a very short while, in that time I've come to see that you will be a wonderful addition to our shire. Thank you for your willingness to help in our fair shire.

      I would also like to take a moment and say a hearty "THANK YOU" to Lady Guineth the White for the wonderful work she has done for us. It has been a pleasure to meet you and hope to see you soon. Thank you again for all you have done for us.

      In your service,
      Alessandra de Barbuzza