A good place to get Archery gear for newcomers

  • Chris Chastain
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2008
      Hello Everyone,

      I thought I'd share this site with everyone that might be interested in
      getting involved in archery and combat archery. Sir Erica has some great
      deals on arrows, bows and just about any other gear you might need and she's
      a great lady to boot as well, and if you buy from her your money stays
      inside the society which in my mind is always a good thing when we can
      support each other! http://www.northstararchery.com/

      Yours in Humble Service,

      Dmitrii

      "A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon."
      Napoleon Bonaparte

      Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go
      to war first and then seek to win.
      <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/s/suntzu387509.html> Sun Tzu