Huzzah to the Entrants of Stromgard A&S Competition

  • Sandra Durling
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      Greetings to the Populace,

      Please raise a hearty HAZZAH to the wonderful entrants of last nights Stromgard A&S Competition. It was a wonderful event and a hearty competition.

      NOW � �Lady� Gemma has received her Award of Arms. Thank you for all your kindnesses to all and all your helps. May your unselfish acts be an inspiration to all of us.

      Lady Angela won the Baroness�s Favor for her beautiful Italian emerald green gown. May I say to those of you who do embroidery you must really take a close look at the amazing gold embroidery that Lady Angela did on that gown. I raise my cup to you fair Lady. To say it was exquisite is an understatement.

      Ladyship Fionna won Champion with her Eleonora de Toledo gown. Look for it at Fair in the Grove.

      Dame Arwen won the Baron�s Favor for her delightful Lenten Tart. From the Barons rave review I�m sorry I missed it!

      Just as a reminder Arts Gathering is February 16th and Fair in the Grove is April 26th

      Congratulations to all!

      In your service,
      Alessandra de Barbuzza