Drakmar A Vassal's Journey

  • acharnduin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      I've just seen the most delightful documentary on on the HBO channels.
      It's about a young page's journey to become a man at arms. Excellant
      footage and overall feel for a group whethor it's Adria, SCA or
      anyother group. Well worth a look.
    • P M
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
        Do you have a link or somewhere to find info on it? We do not get HBO.

        Thank you,
        Patti

        "Tu es responsable pour toujours de ce que tu as approvoise." Le Renard en "Le Petit Prince" Antoine de St. Exupery.

        You are responsible forever for that which you tame.

      • wendy brown
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
          Greetings,
          I watched alot of this when it was on. It's a made up group that goes for weekends and they said they are not of the sca or any other group and that there are no historical studies at all. They only play the characters that they think they'd like to be. The red group claim to be the evil or bad guys and they have a flag with a red dragon on it. The one guy said his wife gets all upset when the one lady who plays a gypsy persona gets all over him and dances. He told her it was all part of the game.
          they just role play they aren't into history or accurate accounts of anything. If you type in Crimson sword or Drakmar into your search you can read about them.