Hello Newcomers

  • Sandra Durling
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Greetings to all the lovely Newcomers,

      Well for the past week I've been trying to email the Newcomers who came to last months Newcomers Revel-ations. However it seems that my skills at deciphering has been to no avail. LOL!!! So I've decided to email you en mass. Please don't forget today's Revel at the Beaverton Community Center, it's a Pot Luck, so lots of tasty foods. Also if you have feast gear...GREAT, bring it...if not we've got paper plates and stuff for you. I hope to see you all there.

      By the way, in as much as "I" forgot to announce and give out the raffle prize at our last meeting I will be doing that today at the Revel.

      In your service,
      Alessandra de Barbuzza
      Chatelaine for the Shire of Dragon's Mist