Event in Georgia

  • wendy brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2008
      (Please feel free to cross post to other SCA lists... TY, Sol Haven Bryn
      Madoc already)

      Have you gotten your February Popular Chivarly yet? I did and I was
      thumbing through it to find an event that was close to home and found
      Golden Lily IX Hosted by the Shire of Beau Fort!

      WOW, They are hosting their first ever Torch Light Tourney Friday
      Evening... the Flaming Lily and of course the ever Popular Golden Lily
      Tournament on Saturday. One of the past winners was Sir Kenneth Gray
      will come and test your skill?

      It seems there is lot's of things to do according to the flyer, a couple
      of classes, an Artisans Salon, Games to play and a Fundraiser Lunch for
      the Boys and Girls Club of Athens Hosted by the Barony Bryn Madoc. I've
      heard they can make a hot filling lunch and it's easy on the pocketbook
      too!

      There is a Bardic Competition hosted by Master Sir AEdward of
      Glastonburgh last years Bard of Beau Fort and as I was looking at their
      Majestie's progress, it says they are attending Golden Lily IX TOO!
      Something special must be happening or Their Majesties must enjoy the
      hospitality of their Shire Beau Fort.

      Feast is prepared by Madame Putsha La Chiromancienne and looking at the
      web site http://gl.beauforts ca.org/ <http://gl.beauforts ca.org/> it
      sound delicious.

      So.... if you want to see Their most Gracious Majesties, King
      Maximillian and Queen Lethrenn and hear what they have done for our
      Kingdom. Knights Squires and Fighters pit themsleves against each other
      for the Golden Lily on Saturday! Will you be the first heavy fighter to
      win the First Ever Flaming Lily Tourney Friday evening or will you be
      next Bard of Beau Fort?

      Get your reservations in soon, spaces are filling up fast when I talked
      with milord Luis Alonso de Lerida.

      http://gl.beauforts ca.org/ <http://gl.beauforts ca.org/> or your
      February Pop Chiv for more information!

      Now back to the most popular thread running

      Yours in Service to Kingdom and Shire...
      Lady Flannait
      Deputy Herald Shire of Beau Fort...