Moving blues

  • cplpreston
    Message 1 of 2565 , Apr 19, 2001
      Well, the move is happening. May 11, 2001 I will
      be returning to my native An Tir from the beautiful
      Barony of Jararvellir (Midrealm). It has been a
      wonderful stay and I will miss the wonderful people I have
      met here.<br><br>The move is extremely expensive and
      I am having to sell of valuble stuff. Including my
      brand new helm Belrix just finished for me. It's up on
      ebay
      move. I have shed my tears over it, but it must be
      done.<br><br>Wish me luck on the move. Wisconsin to Oregon is quite
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003