Re: so much/no time

  • lady_ashlynn_of_antir
    Message 1 of 2565 , Apr 12, 2001
      *laughs* Now theres a famillar tune.<br><br>-
      Will this costume work?<br>- Do I have enough
      socks?<br>- Smokes, where are my smokes!?<br>- Do I need to
      bring another bag?<br>- Dear GOD will there be a
      Starbucks around?<br>- Yes, bring the bag.<br>- Whos gonna
      feed my fish?<br>- No, wait, don't bring the bag.<br>-
      Will customes be a probably if I bring my staff?<br>-
      Yes, just bring the damn bag.<br>- IT'S HOW MUCH IS
      THAT CANADIAN? 700 HUNDRED!!!? YAH RIGHT.<br><br>Oh
      yes, I can hear the violins a playin'.<br><br>-Ashlynn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003