RE: [SCA Newcomers] Re: weddings

  • lisa brant
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 9, 2008
      thank you so much for your help,we did have some one that is a minister that will be there offer to do it for us .i am so excited thank you,lesia

      PATRICIA BENTLEY <shewolf128@...> wrote:
      congratulations on your wedding I think I may have a solution to your problem about someone performing the wedding first if you have someone in mind ask them to do it if they can they have to apply for a special liecense through the local clerks office its something like preist for a day or justice of peace for a day or something like that. go to your county clerks office and ask them about it they should know what you are talking about. If your state allows it
      Gisele

      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.comFrom: bethany_sells@...: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 19:34:06 +0000Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Re: weddings

      congratulations!!! how romantic!!--- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "lesia carpenter" wrote:>> we met at gulf wars three years back and now we will be having our > wedding at 2008 gulf wars and we need some one to perform the vows for > us if any one can help PLEASE DO thank you for your time > Ben&Lesia>

      Yahoo! Groups Links