Re: so much/no time

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Apr 11, 2001
      WHAT????<br>Argghhhhh!<br>Help! Where is my
      sunscreen, where's the bog dress stash, has anyone seen my
      list of things to pack??<br>Quick, run the dog out to
      the kennel!<br>Where did the kid go? Why isn't she
      ready??<br>Oh, Help! Oh, wait, there is still WW to get ready
      mild sort of way, we have a local event in June and
      then a co-sponsored camping event in July so my
      calendar has down to enter full Pensic Panic Mode around
      July 16.)
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003