Re: [SCA Newcomers] Fw: [Witty-Chat] Happy New Year

  • Ziddinaaitzumar@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
      Wheeeeee!!! Now I'm all sparkly inside! *#*#*#*##* Thanks! Ziddina

      From: "Bhadra" <bhadradharma@...>

      May the blessing of light be upon you
      Light on the outside
      Light on the inside.
      With God's sunlight shining on you
      May your heart glow with warmth
      Like a turf fire that welcomes friends and strangers alike.
      May the light of the Lord shine from your eyes
      Like a candle in the window
      Welcoming the weary traveller.
      May the blessing of God's soft rain be on you
      Falling gently on your head
      Refreshing your soul
      With the sweetness of litte flowers newly blooming.
      May the strength of the winds of Heaven bless you
      Carrying the rain to wash your spirit clean
      Sparkling after in the sunlight.
      May the blessing of God's earth be on you
      And as you walk the roads
      May you always have a kind word for those you meet.
      May you understand the strength and power of God.
      In a thunderstorm in Winter
      And the quiet beauty of creation
      In the calm of a Summer sunset
      And may you come to realize that insignificant as you may seem in this great
      Universe
      You are an important part of God's plan.
      May he watch over you and keep you safe from harm.

      Words and Music By Phil Coulter narration by Roma Downey
      To Listen click Here

      Love and Bright Blessings to all!
      Bhadra