New to group

  • caillech_brigte
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      Greetings,

      My name is Caillech Brigte (that's the first name, not my full persona
      name =) )and I'll admit to not being that new to the SCA. I've been
      playing on and off for about 17 years now, but because of medical
      issues I took a 4 year break until recently. Added to that the fact I
      moved from my support Shire in Caid I was a tiny bit leery about
      getting back into it again.

      I wanted to take a moment to say hello and make myself come out of the
      corner and greet everyone. *smiles at everyone and waves happily*

      I am currently residing in the Shire of Stan Wyrm within the borders
      of Artemsia (did I spell that right???) and am looking forward to
      sharing the Dream with my son who is now older and more aware and my
      DH who is brand new to the whole endeavour.

      If you have questions that I can answer, I will pipe up, but I'm as
      likely to ask for assistance as give it.

      Brightest Blessings,
      Caillech Brigte inghen Chellaig