Helm

  • oswin2
    Message 1 of 2565 , Apr 9, 2001
      Greetings Gode and noble newcomers.<br>I posted
      some pics of my new helm that is being constructed.
      Any of you who are thinking of fighting heavy weapons
      may find these interesting. The work is being done by
      Steve Belden of the Hammered Wombat Armoury in
      Anchorage, Alaska. Go check out his website! He does some
      great research and there is a very excellent link to a
      Celtic website. We have our share of Celts here on the
      newcomers list so I thought you may find it to your
      interest as I have.<br>I remain,<br>Os
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003