Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: MPS-Multiple Persona Syndrome (Was cloak)

  • Jeff Suzuki
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2008
      Just catching up on email...

      I myself have three personas, though they're situational, not seasonal (I don't agree with the "It's summer so I'll be Arab" persona changes...they had seasons in period, after all, and they dealt with them in various ways). William teaches and sings, Fujimoto fights and storytells, and Alessandro performs on stage.

      This is why I usually sign myself,
      Jeffs/etc.