Re: Shiney pearl new

  • hawke84
    Message 1 of 2565 , Apr 8, 2001
      Greeting and welcome Mi'Lady<br><br>Please
      forgive me being late in answering your post and
      welcomeing you to the SCA and to Ansteorra. I am from
      NorthKeep and am new myself.My first event was less than 2
      months ago and I knew no one. I attended as a merchant
      and was welcomed warmly by those there. Since then I
      have attended local populas meetings and one other
      event and have plans to attened another event in a week
      from now. The first event I attended I did not even
      have my SCA name :)<br><br>Goodluck and
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003