Re: shopping

  • firedragin
    Message 1 of 2565 , Apr 7, 2001
      > If they are can sew the best would probably
      be to buy some of the rather decent patterns that
      Simplicty or McCalls have these days and make them up.
      we're haveing is finding space to make anything. i have
      the worlds tinyist appartment which has 2 cats and a
      chinchilla. there simply isnt room to make anything here and
      their trailer isnt much better. <br><br>> but it
      will all come down to what you consider reasonable.
      :)<br><br>>>Your best bet may be to modify something
      mundane.<br><br>i pretty much only need a shirt for the guy. he can
      do the black jeans and reg black shoes. the girl
      needs a chimese and a bodice. i think we can find
      enough room to make a skirt for her but not the other
      two.<br><br>> My recommendation is to find garb they can borrow
      rather than buy. <br><br>i already tried that
      regreatfully. the man is a large man and all the loner garb
      seems to be way to small for him. i'd let her borrow
      some of my garb but she's about 6 inches taller and
      smaller busted than i am so she ends up with high water
      skirts and a baggy bodice....<br><br>perhaps i'll have
      to have them find room and teach her how to make
      garb....<br><br>--sam
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003