Renaissance Festival - SWFL

  • Sandra
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2007
      IF you live in SW Florida or even the Tampa area there is a Ren fest
      coming up in January in Fort Myers. Most of the people in our
      (insipient) shire are participants and "great minds" behind the shows.
      Weekends Jan 12 & 13th and the 19th & 20th running from 9am - 6pm visit
      the official website: www.medieval-faire.com for more info! If you
      can't make it maybe next year? I will be taking pics so I will be more
      than willing to share those as well!

      Blessings to all in the New Year!

      ~Sandra