Persona? If you feel like mentioning it... was Cloak

  • Sadira Aka Ziddina Ait Zumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2007
      Hi. Glad to see you're still occasionally visiting us. Your email is
      private, so couldn't do this off-list, but if you ever feel like
      mentioning what it was that you wanted to be SCA-wise, I would like to
      hear about it. Ziddina

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Annie Ley
      <mysticaldreamer1963@...> wrote:

      > Teresa ... about 4 years back a friend of mine that was in the
      barony of javellier- kingdom of northshield made a cloak for me out of
      a navy blue flannel sheet and lined it with a cotton sheet... It just
      depends on what kind of fabric that you like...... I would go with
      whatever you are comfortable with. You can always tweak it with
      waterproofing....... Just my opinion on this be it good or bad . Take
      care