Re: Name research

  • megrimulf
    Message 1 of 2565 , Apr 3 9:13 PM
      Try <a href=http://www.s-gabriel.org/docs/#spain target=new>http://www.s-gabriel.org/docs/#spain</a> . That's
      the Academy of Saint Gabriel Library's links to
      information on period names from the Iberian peninsula (Spain
      and Portugal). The Academy of Saint Gabriel main page
      at <a href=http://www.s-gabriel.org target=new>http://www.s-gabriel.org</a> will give you more
      information about the Academy, as well as how to submit a
      naming question to them or to search their archives.
      Hope this helps!<br><br>Gr´┐Żmolfr Einarsson
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003