My apologies

  • Sadira Aka Ziddina Ait Zumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2007
      My apologies to all on this list for bringing up the PC subject again.
      At least now I know I don't have to cringe whenever "Mundane" slips out
      of my mouth! Or "Barbarian"! (Although I might be cautious using it
      around Mongols with sharp knives! :) And I've grown so fond of ARGF -
      make that ARGH - that I think I'll keep it. Ziddina