Re: Questions? Lemme know...

  • lord_ehren
    Message 1 of 2565 , Apr 20, 2000
      Well dear lady. I have to say that if you offer
      your address for the newbies you need to make sure
      they can find it. It appears to me that we have more
      Scadians volenteering to help than new people that need
      it. That is, though, one of the things I like about
      the SCA. Lots of friendly people who arn't afraid to
      Greyhope<br>Constellation, Midrealm
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003