Re: [SCA Newcomers] Arriving in mundanes? and, Persona help?

  • Bulgarelli Maria
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 2, 2007
      A lot of times I drive to an event in mundanes because
      I want to be able to offload stuff easily and not
      worry about getting my garb dirty. Also, I personally
      have a 14th Century Italian persona. It's not easy to
      drive in Italian Ren. At least not for women.

      Maria
      --- Justinos Tekton called Justin <justin@...>

    • kathyg@hiwaay.net
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 26 1:34 PM
        Greetings,

        I am interested in transportation to and from Gulf War.

        I just thought there may be a new person with a vehicle and NO gas money that
        may be interested in teaming up with a veteran with some gas money, but NO
        vehicle. Also, I would be glad to give some guidance in helping you attend
        your first War.

        After being in the SCA for about 20 years, I have the grab, camping equipment,
        and all that stuff, but my mini-van is worn out and does not run any more, and
        being on disablity, I am not able to afford a replacement. So, I am wondering,
        if anyone is looking for an additional passager that can help pay for the gas?
        I am located in Huntsville, Alabama, just off I-65, which runs between
        Nashville, Tn and Birmingham, Alabama. If your route to Gulf Wars takes you
        close by, and you would like to pick up another paying passager, I would like
        to talk with you about working out some transportation. Since I do not work, I
        am open to going any day, the earlyer in the week, the better.

        Thank you,

        Alara

        Lady Alara MacGregor of Perth
        Kingdom of Meridies