Re: [SCA Newcomers] Dont laugh serious question on a Military order

  • John Haverty
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2007
      I know the tern for the group was Dragula romanian for dragon and thats about it i know

      draqq0nis <ckchastain@...> wrote: Ok please dont laugh but im curious about a certain military order. I
      would like to know if the SCA has a version of the Order of the Dragon
      which was formed in 1483 and is possibly the only true eastern european
      military order in the time period of the SCA. It was formed to combat
      the Muslim Turks in eastern europe. Please dont go into it's famous
      member, im not interested in the myth. Im looking to see if the order
      had reached into Russia and possibly work it into my persona. Ive only
      seen info on the western orders of the Tuetons, Templars and
      Hospitalers. Any info or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

      YIS
      Dmitrii