Re: Orange County, CA--Gildenholt

  • ylaquaboy
    Message 1 of 2565 , Mar 25, 2001
      Hey. I am a newcomer in gyldenholt as well. I'm
      not quite sure where the newcomers meet nowadays but
      I am trying to find out. You can also go to the
      gyldenholt website a www.gyldenholt.org. There you can find
      out about events and contacts for the guilds. Also,
      there is a war this weekend if you are looking to jump
      in head first. You can find out more about that on
      the website as well. <br><br> Cory
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003