info for 'Period' games :)

  • meryn_dun_kylianra
    Message 1 of 2565 , Mar 25, 2001
      Dia diaobh! Greetings all, it has been a whyle
      since I last posted...so hi! Im lookin for information
      :) I've been asked to put up a 'game' table @ an
      upcoming event, and was wondering if anyone could suggest
      some games to place upone it for gentles to borrow to
      pass tyme? I already have 2 mancala boards, a tablero
      de jesus set, a "Cathedral'? game, and a chess
      board. Oh yea...and one for Pente. Are there any other
      games that y'all myght know of, that have boards &
      accesories that can easily be made or gotten wythyn the next
      4 weeks? If so, could u email me the info about
      them? I am gathering together the rulz & instructions
      as well, to place wythyn a leather bynder for those
      who wysh to learn the games as well...any & all help
      is greatly appreciated! THANX! Anon!
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003