Questions? Lemme know...

  • dark_lady_of_the_sidhe
    Message 1 of 2565 , Apr 19, 2000
      Hi there folks...<br><br>I'm heardly a newcomer
      anymore, but since newbie wrangling is my chosen office, I
      think it's beneficial to be on this list. I just wanted
      to let all you folks know that I am here to field
      any questions you may have about the SCA in general
      and Jararvellir or Northshield in particular. Email
      is the best way to catch me! <br><br>Welcome to the
      SCA!<br>~Lady Marion
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003