Newcomer's Encampment for Southern Crusades in Winkleman, AZ

  • Kimberly Wilcox
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      Greetings unto all,
      Last call for anyone interested in camping in the Newcomers Encampment
      for Southern. I'm going to purchase food tonight and want to ensure
      everyone will have a full belly. So even if you aren't sure but there
      is a chance you might want to camp with us please email me at
      thewingedfeline@... ASAP. I will be checking periodidically tonight
      and leaving for the site in the morning.

      Hope to see you there!!
      Lady Cyneburga