Newcomers Encampment Its classes / Q & A sessions

  • Kimberly Wilcox
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      Greetings unto the populace!!! I am very excited about the
      Newcomer's Encampment for Southern Crusades. A few items were brought
      to my attention as of late that I would like to clarify for all who
      it affects.

      Firstly, the classes and Q & A sessions being held within the
      encampment are open to anyone who would like to attend. Last year we
      had so much valuable information available to the newcomers that I
      would like to ensure that anyone interested, to know they are welcome
      to come no matter if they are a newcomer or not. I would like to get
      a good turn out for these gracious persons whose time is very
      valuable and have agreed to hold these sessions. A schedule board
      will be set up within the community tent for the information on times.

      Secondly, although I was trying to get a good count prior to going to
      the event, (for set up of shower, kitchen and for meals), if a
      newcomer decides last minute that they would like to camp within the
      Newcomer's Encampment I will not turn them away (pending room). I do
      ask they contact me prior to setting up their tent on the day of
      their arrival.

      I hope this answers some of the questions. If anyone has any further
      questions I will be checking the list and my email daily from now
      until Southern.

      Always in service,

      Lady Cyneburga Thorisdohter