Re: [SCA Newcomers]Gently helping officers do their job

  • Elizabeth Cember
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2007
      Might be more useful to send a list of the highest priority changes. If you're willing/able to assemble current email addresses (in that spiffy name_at_provider_dot_com format to trick the spam-spiders), blurbs on the newcomer info, and information on meeting times/places, you could cut the time involving in updating the website to less than two hours work.

      And then phrase it as "I noticed that the website could use some changes, is there anything I can do to help? I'm pretty good at housework!"

      Elspeth

      I bring myself happiness by surrounding myself with beautiful things;
      I bring myself joy by trying to see the beauty in all things.

      From: Wolfy <littlegraywolf@ gmail.com>

      This really doesn't sound right.

      I've just watched a bunch of Onion videos, so my head is all into

      "this must be a joke even if it sounds real".

      If your local group really does care about decreasing numbers (I

      indeed seen a few cruel individuals in the SCA unfortunately) , ditch

      them and start your own chapter.

      While it might be hard, it does work.

      ~Wolfy

      --

      The heart has reasons which reason does not know. (Blaise Pascal)

      Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't

      matter and those who matter don't mind.

      <!--

      #ygrp-mkp{
      #ygrp-mkp hr{