Mimir's Well **UPDATE**

  • sealeyinlewyllowes
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2007
      The class schedule for the Mimir's Well: An A&S and East Kingdom War
      Collegium has now been posted on our website.

      We are offering the following tracks: Textile, Scribal, Art, Music,
      and Martial.

      I'm very excited to be able to announce that we have 22 teachers
      (several from the Kingdom of Aethelmearc) for a total of 38 classes,
      as well as a luscious dayboard prepared by members of the Freehold
      Cooks (which is included in the site fee).

      Find all the details at http://mountainfreehold.org/mimirswell -- the
      day promises to be great fun and very informative -- hope to see you
      there!

      If you have any questions, please contact me at
      sealey@...