Re: [SCA Newcomers] names

  • Labhaoise O'Beachain
    Message 1 of 92 , Oct 14, 2007
      Could it be? A virtuous woman.....

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Tina Paxton <frecs7@...> wrote:
      > Tina (read my blog: http://tinasfiberadventures.blogspot.com/)
      >
      > "She looks for wool and flax And works with her hands in delight. She
      considers a field and buys it; From her earnings she plants a vineyard.
      She stretches out her hands to the distaff, And her hands grasp the
      spindle. She extends her hand to the poor, And she stretches out her
      hands to the needy. She looks well to the ways of her household, And
      does not eat the bread of idleness.
    • Lee B
      Message 92 of 92 , Nov 11, 2008
        Thank you ,thank you for the kind explanation, I'm so happy it passed. now i can work on a device of some sort. . where to begin!!!???    I did see a name that is my real name backwards and added last name..  Beatrice Lillian Miller I believe.  that's my real name in reverse but minus the Miller part. thought it kinda neat. thanks again, Awyanhwy, and all that shed light on my confusion. I will patiently now await my letter!!!!
        thanks,
         Beatrice Lilli
         Stonemarche
        Kingdom of the East

        "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, dark chocolate in one hand, frozen mudslide in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ "WOO HOO, what a ride!!"

        If all is not lost, Where is it???????????? Lee