names

  • shywolf128
    Message 1 of 92 , Oct 14, 2007
      I was given a name by former member the dragonspine realm about 10yrs
      ago and was wondering if it is ok to use it as I have done research I
      have not the use anywhere the name is "gizelle star" I have never
      formily a member of the sca as it was kind of his thing to get into I
      found that over the yrs i have spent away I miss the comradary that is
      a member or kind of member that was there.
    • Lee B
      Message 92 of 92 , Nov 11, 2008
        Thank you ,thank you for the kind explanation, I'm so happy it passed. now i can work on a device of some sort. . where to begin!!!???    I did see a name that is my real name backwards and added last name..  Beatrice Lillian Miller I believe.  that's my real name in reverse but minus the Miller part. thought it kinda neat. thanks again, Awyanhwy, and all that shed light on my confusion. I will patiently now await my letter!!!!
        thanks,
         Beatrice Lilli
         Stonemarche
        Kingdom of the East

        "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, dark chocolate in one hand, frozen mudslide in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ "WOO HOO, what a ride!!"

        If all is not lost, Where is it???????????? Lee