Southern Crusades in Winkleman AZ

  • Kimberly Wilcox
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2007
      Greetings unto all,
      Just Afriendly reminder about the Newcomers Encampment at Southern
      Crusades In Winklemann ,AZ for those of you who are interested. We
      are limiting space to 50 persons and will be requesting pre-
      registration for the event for those newcomers who want to reserve
      their spot with us . So if you are a newcomer or someone who knows of a
      person who needs a place to camp please let them know to contact me as
      soon as possible so that they don't miss out on a spot. ALSO If you
      know of any experienced SCA members who wouldn't mind helping out
      guiding newbies around and/or doesn't already have a place to camp let
      me know. I always can use the help. You can contact me @
      thewingedfeline@...

      Always in Service,

      Lady Cyneburga Thorisdohter
      HOH The Winged Feline and BTY Deputy Gold Key