RE: [SCA Newcomers] Re: The Don't Speach

  • christopher chastain
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 8, 2007
      No offense to the good sir and his lady but I cant help but mentally see rocky and bullwinkle everytime I read this description!

      Dmitrii

      "If you must choose between two paths, either of which will bring death and defeat, then choose the path wherein you die fighting for honor and justice." Pan Ku

      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.comFrom: edrei@...: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 00:36:52 -0500Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: The Don't Speach

      ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dianne & Greg Stucki" <goofy4@...>To: <scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com>Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 4:37 PMSubject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: The Don't Speach> At 01:27 PM 10/8/2007, you wrote:>>Don't forget his wife Squirrel!>>(for those not in their kingdom, I'm not making fun, it's her>>nickname and she's a wonderful lady! I love that they are Moose and >>Squirrel)>>> Mine is a flying monkey. :-)>> Laurensa>What color? Not blue, I hope. ;)

    • Dianne & Greg Stucki
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 9, 2007
        At 01:36 AM 10/9/2007, you wrote:
        >Mine is a flying monkey. :-)