Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: The Don't Speach

  • Dianne & Greg Stucki
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 8, 2007
      At 01:27 PM 10/8/2007, you wrote:
      >Don't forget his wife Squirrel!
      >(for those not in their kingdom, I'm not making fun, it's her
      >nickname and she's a wonderful lady! I love that they are Moose and Squirrel)

      Mine is a flying monkey. :-)

      Laurensa
    • David Backlin
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 8, 2007
        >>(for those not in their kingdom, I'm not making fun, it's her
        >>nickname and she's a wonderful lady! I love that they are Moose and
        >>Squirrel)
        >

        > Mine is a flying monkey. :-)
        >
        > Laurensa

        What color? Not blue, I hope. ;)
      • christopher chastain
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 8, 2007
          No offense to the good sir and his lady but I cant help but mentally see rocky and bullwinkle everytime I read this description!

          Dmitrii

          "If you must choose between two paths, either of which will bring death and defeat, then choose the path wherein you die fighting for honor and justice." Pan Ku

          To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.comFrom: edrei@...: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 00:36:52 -0500Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: The Don't Speach

          ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dianne & Greg Stucki" <goofy4@...>To: <scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com>Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 4:37 PMSubject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: The Don't Speach> At 01:27 PM 10/8/2007, you wrote:>>Don't forget his wife Squirrel!>>(for those not in their kingdom, I'm not making fun, it's her>>nickname and she's a wonderful lady! I love that they are Moose and >>Squirrel)>>> Mine is a flying monkey. :-)>> Laurensa>What color? Not blue, I hope. ;)

        • Dianne & Greg Stucki
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 9, 2007
            At 01:36 AM 10/9/2007, you wrote:
            >Mine is a flying monkey. :-)