Re: I'm new

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2007
      Hospitaler = Chatelain(e) = Newcomers Greeter and Helper

      Ian
      Chatelain for the Shire of Grey Gargoyles
      Region of the Midlands
      Middle Kingdom

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Crystal ortiz
      <impressionist101@...> wrote:

      > How did I start going? Hmm...actually I was dragged! I thought
      these people were insane! LOL I met up with some of them at a Ren
      Faire from there I was given information to our hospitaliter in my
      local shire...and the rest as they say is history. She really helped
      me a lot with everything from garb to persona development. I would
      definatley contact yours ASAP.