Italian Armour

  • Estrella
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2007
      I am not new to the SCA but am new to entering Heavy Combat in which I
      just started training. Had my first lesson. I have been looking for
      pictures or websites with pictures that have SCA approved armor on
      them. I'm trying to stay with my 15th-16th century Italian persona
      that I have with rapier. I need help finding pictures with the 15-16th
      century Italian armour. Any suggestions? anyone know or have good
      pictures or websites to check out? I'm just looking for a pattern so I
      can make my armor.
      Estrella