Re: [SCA Newcomers] Norse women's clothing

  • Megan & Dave
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 26, 2007
      Make sure you put in enough seam allowance with this Hangerok though. The
      first time I tried this pattern I didn't. It was late & I was trying to get
      2 done for my girls for a demo we were doing and the one I made for my older
      daughter just fit my younger & the one I made for my younger didn't fit her
      either. Fortunately I had enough material to cut another center front for
      each of them, I seam ripped open the back & fit it in. Not something you
      want to be doing at 6 am when you stayed up until 2 making them. :)