Interesting site on Archeaology

  • draqq0nis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      I found this site some time back that is pretty good about showing the
      latest finds and research. It's not time specific or region specific
      but worldly. It's a great source for info and I thought it would be a
      nice resource to share and also have available as a good starting point
      for anyone whose doing research and a good place to check on
      occasionally for those who have already established their persona's.

      http://www.archaeologica.org/NewsPage.htm

      Hope folks find it as interesting as I do.

      Chris